Friday, May 19, 2017

meijer coupon deals blog

meijer coupon deals blog Keep current. Move through your coupons each time you shop (another reason maybe not to help keep additional coupons you could never use). Remove coupons which are about to expire. Determine if you'll use them or toss them out (There may more often than not be another coupon).

8. Have a routine. I sit down every Saturday with the newspaper. At some point, I scan the ad positions for two grocery stores and one drugstore. Then I scan the coupon positions and cut as I go.

I produce my shopping provides on old company papers (the kind you get in junk mail) and I insert the coupons I'm using in to the envelopes. For example, I could write Folgers* on the envelope. The * tells me I've a coupon. This way I'll make sure you consider the coupon, when choosing the Folgers to ensure I've the proper fat, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment